Locked and Loaded
Single Button Device - Complete System
- Plunger Face – The face on our plunger is bullnose shaped. This keeps the plunger from gouging and scraping your expensive fork tubes. (Patent pending)
- Security – Security? What? Yeah, we know. We see these things laying all over the track because they get ripped out of the fork guard. It happens to all brands, but at Tamer, we have minimized that. We use the X-wing (Patent pending). The X-wing adds two additional screws for security, BUT….it places those screws in another plane allowing the load to be spread out on the plastic fork guard.
- Colors – It is simple, but yeah, we give you 4 color choices to match your ride.
- Spring – A spring provides the strongest, most consistent, guaranteed action in sand, dirt, mud, water or any other condition you throw at it and that is why we use it. We guarantee the release of your button and that is exactly the way it was designed and that is exactly the way it works period.
- No Boot – We don’t cover up our working parts. No worries with this system. You simply power wash it off and spray it down with a little WD-40 type lubricant and it is ready to go. KISS (Keep it simple stupid) is our philosophy.
- Rebuildable – So simple to rebuild. A 3mm and 4mm allen wrench and this thing is apart in a heartbeat.
- Part Number – Each ring is machined with the ring part number into the top surface making it very easy to identify which models of bike the ring will fit. This is great when switching brands.
- Flexibility – Our ring is machined of billet 6061-T6 aluminum. This allows you to flex the ring around the fork leg without removing the fork during installation. No need for the unreliability of a hinged ring. (Patent pending)
- Wear Detection System (WDS) – The face of the ring wears against the fork guard. As it does the wear detection bars will increase in size and the V-groove will decrease in size. Once the V-groove is gone, you know it is time to replace the ring. (Patent pending)
- Latching Groove – The Tamer latching groove is 3/4” to 1” wide ensuring engagement every time you latch your starting device. No alignment issues, no keyways to get stuck or filled with sand, just a 100% sure way your device is going to latch. You can do it with your eyes closed.
- Debris Slot –The debris slot is an opening in the latching groove to the bottom of the World. This slot allows water, sand, small dirt, mud, etc. to escape out of the Latching groove to ensure a 100% latching experience each time. (Patent pending)